Conga offers a full suite of products to support your Salesforce needs by simplifying document management and generation:
- Conga Composer (one of the most populate products on the Salesforce AppExchange, and we understand why!) pulls data from multiples records in Salesforce with one click. It is used to populate documents with data from Salesforce records allowing a user to prepopulate certificates, letters, forms, agreements, contracts or any other type of document. It can populate word documents, PDFs, Excel templates and even PowerPoints.
- Conga Trigger (another tool we love!) helps you automate document sending from Salesforce when certain conditions are met, without a user having to click a button.
- Conga Batch is a must if you use mail merges – print or email documents to hundreds or thousands of contacts at once. This tool will automate this process for you with the click of a button.
- Conga Sign is an e-signature tool that can be added to Conga Composer or used stand alone to allow customers to e-sign documents. It is a lighter version of DocuSign and may not be a good fit for a companies depending on your requirements. We are well versed in the differences between the two products and can help you choose the right solution.
- Conga Contracts for Salesforce is a complete contract lifecycle management tool which uses Conga Composer, Conga Orchestrate, Conga Grid and Conga Sign. It is an amazing tool that helps you manage contracts from compose to negotiate to sign to store/report to renewal.
Blu Ninjas is a Registered Conga Partner and is certified in the following Conga products: Conga Composer, Conga Contracts for Salesforce and Conga Collaborate (Octiv).